Wednesday, September 08, 2010

Competition: win a copy of my book


OK, it's deliberate mistake time. I'm running a competition, with the winner getting a signed copy of my poetry collection The Corner of Arundel Lane and Charles Street. Here's what you have to do:

Go to the book's webpage and download the PDF sampler from the link.

Somewhere in the poems featured in the PDF there's a factual inaccuracy. I'm not talking about a typo – one of the poems says something that isn't true. Identify that error and email me at tw@tonywilliamsdesign.co.uk (or DM me via Twitter or message me on Facebook). Please don't put your entry in the comments stream, but if you're having problems emailing me, you could let me know via the comments (and I'll send a bad kipper to my ISP).

At the end of next week (i.e. on Friday 17th September) I'll put any and all correct entries into a hat and send a signed copy of the book to the winner.

I've considered the possibility that there might be more than one factual error in the PDF - if someone finds a new one, I'll include that entry in the hat. But no entries for typos or plain bad metaphors...

Here are some links to reviews of the book to encourage you to enter...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home