Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Quick post not about AE Housman

There's a Housman poem I want to post here, if out of copyright, and marvel at, but haven't got it to hand; in the meantime two bits of self-promotion jollity:

The latest issue of Sphinx is out, containing, I think, four reviews by me of pamphlets by Rose Cook, Mike Barlow, Maggie O'Dwyer and Michael Pedersen. The Cook reviwe is online here.

And Rob Mackenzie is kind enough to recommend my book as a Christmas present. Remember you get free UK postage on all Salt books till Christmas; find Salt on Twitter for even more discounts.

2 Comments:

Blogger Rob said...

Actually, the print wing (can I talk of a 'print wing'?) of Sphinx now doesn't contain any reviews - it's all interviews, articles etc, very interesting stuff.

The reviews go straight to the online wing. From what I can gather, it's taking a while for Nell to publish them because there are now three reviews for each pamphlet and they all have to be written, submitted, edited, and prepared before the page goes up. It will be worth it in the end though.

9:49 PM  
Blogger Tony Williams said...

Ah, I see - thanks for clarifying, Rob!

9:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home