Wednesday, January 14, 2009

A light coming on

Last night I happened to lean over my bedside lamp when turning it on with a view to applying a bit of Tobias Smollett eye ointment. The top of the bulb was covered in a healthy fuzz of dust, and it occurred to me that it looked particularly like a glowing testicle.

Now I'm wondering if this perception can be turned to account, for instance in the manufacture of electrically lit testicles (perhaps in partnership with the makers of lit globes like the one we got my brother and sister-in-law for Christmas); or in a poem, for instance as a prosaic metaphor for an angel's bollocks and/or those of someone who had been exposed to a high dose of radiation. If any of the panel of Dragon's Den happen to be reading this, perhaps they could drop me a line.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home